Rajkot Association of Pathologist And Microbiologist
Organizing : 41st GAPM Conference
15th, 16th and 17th December 2017
Venue : Hemu Gadhvi Auditorium, Tagore Road, Rajkot, Gujarat
Please check your registration is success or not by visit given link : Click Here
*GST(18%) is applicable on delegate registration fees and it is paid by RAPM.
Note : Pickup and Drop facility by Volvo bus will be available from Surat, Vadodara and Ahmedabad. Kindly Give your confirmation on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Policy :
- Registration is mandatory for all participants.
- The registration fee includes breakfast, high tea, lunch on both days and a Banquette dinner and cultural program on first day.
- PG students should provide letter from Head of the Department. Verification of Physical copy of letter is must at the time of registration at conference venue.
- In case of unsuccessful payment, registration will be cancelled.
- Attendance on both the days is necessary to get sanctioned credit points by GMC.
- If accompanying spouse also a Pathologist / Microbiologist, separate registration is warranted to enjoy all the benefits (Including kit, scientific sessions, credit points etc.).
- All rights reserved to RAPM team.
Accommodation Policy :
- Accommodation for delegates will be provided on twin sharing basis in two or three BHK rooms in Patria Suites on First come first basis.
- Accommodation with accompanying person will be provided for two persons. Kids/Extra person will be charged according to the policy of hotel management (Less than 5 yrs. free, 5-12 yrs. approximately Rs.1000/- and above 12 yrs. considered as an adult).
- Accommodation check in and check out is as per policy of hotel management (standard is 02:00 PM Check in, 12:00 PM Check out)